Skillet-Baked Birthday Bash a la Hero Ranch Kitchen




Get ready to be wowed.  I mean, WOWZA!!!  We celebrated my (cough, cough, cough ???) birthday at my favorite, hip, stylish, trendy, tasty, divine, delicious, fresh, friendly (did I say delectable?), new-ish, lovely, local restaurant.  Hero Ranch Kitchen is all of the above and then some.  Or a lot more...  It's a not-to-be-missed dining destination.  From creative cocktails and amazing appetizers to hearty, perfectly prepared entrees, all of your dinner dreams will come true (and stay tuned for brunch, coming soon!).  And don't even think about leaving without dessert (butter cake, swoony and memory-making).

Service?  Impeccable.
Ambiance?  Swanky, not stuffy.
Food?  Magnificence.

Sarah Sotelo, you made my birthday, a day I'll remember always.  Hey Food Sage friends and followers, we'll see you there.  Cheers!!!!











Comments

About

By Joni, The Food Sage | For more information, contact Lloyd Russell - lrussell@corporatechefinc.com